Please click on the link above to see our Pupil Premium Strategy for 2023/24.
Parents/Carers are encouraged to apply for free school meals, regardless of the Universal Free School Meal Offer, as the school will receive additional Pupil Premium funds from the Government for each child receiving Free School Meals .
You should apply for Free School Meals because if you receive:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance or Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on
- Universal Credit, provided you have an annual net earned income not exceeding £7,400 (£616.67 per month) or are
- No Recourse to Public Funds (NRPF)
Apply for Free School Meals at: