Beecroft Garden Primary School is a community school. Please read about our Admissions arrangement
The Equality Information
The Equality Objective Review
Please take a look at Beecroft Garden Accessibility Plan
Catch-Up Premium Plan
Please take a look at our Catch-Up Premium Plan
PE and sport premium for primary schools
To read about the funding we’ve received for PE and sport PE and Sports Premium
Please find out how we support early career teachers
SEND Information Report 2021
This Report is for parents and carers, to answer a range of questions about Special Educational Needs and Disabilities at Beecroft Garden.
- How does the school know if children need extra help?
- How do I raise concerns if I need to?
- How will the school support my child?
- What support will there be for my child's overall well-being?
- How accessible is the environment?
- How will the curriculum be differentiated to match my child's needs?
- How will I know how my child is doing and how will you help me support my child's learning?
- How does the school know how well my child is doing?
- How will my child be included in activities outside the classroom, including school trips?
- How will the school prepare and support my child when joining the school or transferring to a new school?
- What specialist services and expertise are available?
- What training is given to staff supporting children with SEND?
- Who can I contact at Beecroft Garden for further information?
- Who should I contact if I am considering whether my child's should join the school?
Our Relationships Education Progression map and policy detail the how we cover the statutory guidance in each year group along with key vocabulary and suggested resources.
Values and ethos
At Beecroft Garden we have developed our own Visions and Values
Summary of Attainment and Progress
Please read about our summary of Attainment and Progress